User Research Analyst (Family/Informal Caregiver) - ServUS Health
Posted by: New Brunswick Health Research Foundation, Center for Aging+Brain Health Innovation (Ontario), University of New Brunswick, and ServUs Health
Supervisor/Primary Investigator: Vikram Devaguptapu, Founder of ServUs Health and Dr. Dhirendra Shukla, Chair at J Herbert Smith Centre at UNB
Start and Finish Dates: September 3rd to January 2nd (16 weeks)– 40hrs/week. Or September 3rd to May 2nd (32 weeks) – 20hrs/week. Should be able to work in combination of 20hrs/week and 40hrs/week depends on the work load. Exact dates are to be determined
Expected Number of Hours per Week: Full Time (16 Weeks), Part Time (32 Weeks)
Expected Income: $10 000 Stipend
Position Closing Date: August 28th, 2018
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Assistance with executing the tasks for the research project. We are developing an evidence-based software platform, called ServUs, that makes easy for older adults and their family members navigate through to senior-friendly resources, government programs, as well as access to care professionals and service providers. ServUs platform will improve care-coordination with family, friends, and relevant health care professional team with a direct chat application and is capable of delivering desired information and resources to the end users’ fingertips.
- Candidate should be able to base in Fredericton or willing to relocate.
- Have education in Engineering, health related field, business disciplines.
- Demonstrate genuine interest in all three fields - technology, health care, and business
- Street smart and confident in sharing our work with people.
- Experience in writing and demonstrate the same through past work.
- Identify the research subjects through our pilot partners.
- Distribute and explain the consent form and pretest questionnaire to the people who are interested in participating the research project and collect the signed and filled documents.
- Demonstrate software to the enrolled users.
- Gather and document the users feedback during demonstrations and at other informal conversations.
- Distribute post-test surveys questionnaire to the research subjects and follow-up to collect the filled in questionnaire.
- Request for a Personal Interview during or after the end of testing period.
- Based on the feedback, suggest continuous software improvements to the developers.
- Write and improve quality of existing user guide documentation and test ServUs software.