Posted by: SomaDetect
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, or St.Catherines, Ontario,
We are looking for a Data Scientist who specializes in Deep Learning to help manage image and raw data resources. This position will be responsible for ensuring that our data resources are stored securely, and managed effectively. Experience or interest with machine learning and computer vision is an asset. We are looking for a curious and tech-savvy data scientist who is passionate about IoT devices and is ready to work for a dynamic start-up.
- You have a strong understanding of how parlour and robotic milking systems function
- Experience working with multiple types of dairy equipment, along with their distributors and manufacturers
- You have exceptional time management and critical-thinking skills while being able to work cohesively as part of a team or independently.
- A technical degree is preferred, but is not required.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance