Dairy Sampler & Data Collector
Posted by: SomaDetect
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick, St.Catherines, Ontario, or Buffalo, New York
We are looking for motivated individuals with excellent communication skills for positions as Dairy Samplers and Data Recorders. This position will work with breakthrough technology and take samples of milk for lab analysis, recording all relevant identifying information about the cow it comes from.
- You have a strong understanding of how parlour and robotic milking systems function
- Experience working with multiple types of dairy equipment, along with their distributors and manufacturers
- You have exceptional time management and critical-thinking skills while being able to work cohesively as part of a team or independently.
- A technical degree is preferred, but is not required.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Supports the integration of SomaDetect’s sensor with existing on-farm/dairy equipment
- Drives to farms and takes samples of milk, recording all relevant data
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with SomaDetect’s customers
- Assists SomaDetect in becoming a market leader in the dairy technology industry by providing additional operational support as needed